This production method is used for printing media such as paper, vinyl and magnetic material used in the manufacture of labels, badges, and fridge magnets etc. This printing process uses CMYK values.
- Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as closely matched spot colour branding.
- Can print variable data including individual names.
- Only one set up charge is required regardless of the number of print colours.
- Can be cut to custom shapes.
- Edge-to-edge branding can be achieved.
- Metallic and neon/fluorescent colours are not available.
- White print cannot be produced on clear, silver or gold stock.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
- Supplied bitmaps must be higher than 300DPI resolution at the actual print size.
- A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.
- Compare other Print/Decoration Options