Embroidery is an excellent way of branding bags, apparel, and other textile products. It offers higher perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes cannot match. Embroidery uses rayon thread which is stitched into the product and has a slightly raised effect.
- Only one setup charge applies per position for up to 12 thread colours.
- Only approximate PMS colour matches are possible - the threads to be used are chosen from those available to give the closest possible match. See our thread colour chart for the colours available.
- Unable to print variable data such as individual naming.
- Metallic embroidery colours have special pricing.
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- Fonts are advised to be converted to outlines/objects to avoid font conflicts.
- We recommend avoiding fine detail - the minimum text heights for embroidered artworks are:
- 4.5mm for Sans Serif fonts
- 5.5mm for Serif fonts
- Compare other Print/Decoration Options