Rotary Screen Printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for cylindrical objects.
- Large print areas are possible on cylindrical products.
- Close PMS matches are possible on white or light-coloured products.
- Most screen print inks are quick drying and can be shipped immediately after printing.
- Metallic gold and silver colours are available.
- Many products can print five colours (including white) with tight multi-colour registration.
- Close PMS matches are more difficult on darker products and will only be approximate. In some instances, a white base will create a better print.
- Unable to print variable data.
- Each colour requires its own setup charge.
- Artwork must be supplied in editable vector format.
- Fonts are advised to be converted to outlines/objects to avoid font conflicts.
- Compare other Print/Decoration Options